Detect hidden threats
Discover the undiscovered
The Stairwell platform enables you to efficiently identify suspicious artifacts and malware that have evaded your security controls. Stairwell is a virtual evidence locker for your assets’ files, so their telemetry can always be compared to the latest threat intelligence and statically and dynamically analyzed to uncover threats that would otherwise remain hidden. Even your previous investigations of suspicious activity are preserved for ongoing analysis by the platform.
Once Stairwell helps you identify malware-led attacks, supply-chain vulnerabilities, or other threats, it enables you to streamline your triage, investigation, and remediation process, and create tailored defenses that attackers cannot test against.
Unlock time to identify hidden threats – and defend against them!
Stairwell isn’t point-in-time; it unlocks time! Stairwell does continuous analysis of all the states of your environment, past, present, and future. It can do this because it pre-preserves the evidence from the files in your environment. It’s a virtual evidence locker for your assets’ files with all the telemetry intact, unlike log files where data is lost. This means the file telemetry can always be compared to the latest threat intelligence and statically and dynamically analyzed to uncover threats that would otherwise remain hidden.
Judgments can always be revisited. Stairwell takes some of the stress and time pressure off your security team because judgments made quickly and without enough context about whether a file is malicious can be easily revisited when new information comes in. The process is continuous and the evidence is preserved for constant re-evaluation.
Create custom defenses that attackers can’t perceive. The intelligence that Stairwell’s process creates is specific to your organization and it allows you to create tailored defenses for your environment that attackers cannot test against.
Who’s using it
Organizations and security teams in all industries find value with Stairwell:
- SOC analysts benefit from Stairwell as a source for trusted alerts and endpoint alert triage. Their role is less stressful because they are no longer the last line of defense.
- Incident response engineers are able to investigate newly-identified attacks with evidence that’s been pre-preserved with chain-of-custody intact.
- Detection engineers harvest custom threat intel and use it to write detection rules for newly identified threats.
- Threat intelligence and hunting analysts use Stairwell to identify suspicious file objects and hunt for attacks that were missed by other tools.
- CISOs use the Stairwell platform for threat detection oversight. They gain peace of mind that their team has the ability to find latent malware infections and missed attacks.